Decor+Design Forums Hot or Not? This is my sister's new bedroom, I am planning to buy her a night lamp as her birthday gift.
Charmaine Wilson
2018-04-17 5:11 am
This is my sister's new bedroom, I am planning to buy her a night lamp as her birthday gift.

I am thinking to buy this lamp from Amazon. I think it suits her taste. What do you think? Can you suggest other lamps that are best for her room?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Lovely Devan
2018-04-17 5:48 am

Wow! The lamp looks perfect with the theme of her room. Make sure you are aware of the size of the table as well. Basically, the measure of the bedside lamp base should be around one-third the width of the nightstand or table.

Kevin
2018-04-21 8:02 am

I recommend this Lifeholder Table Lamp from Amazon. The neutral color of this lampshade matches in any color scheme. This really blends into her room. It doesn’t eat up space but still provides good lighting. The reviews are quite promising.

​​​​​​​

Donna Lee
2018-04-21 12:01 pm

Is your usually reads at bedtime? If yes, I suggest that you consider the height of your sister when sitting on the bed and use this as your basis when choosing a good bedside lamp for your sister. A right height of the lamp is really important. I changed my old lamp before as it was short for me and was not able to provide enough reading light.