Decor+Design Forums Choosing Furniture Here is my reading nook area. What type of seating arrangement can I put here that would make it very cozy?
Mara Thompson
2017-03-30 10:31 pm
Here is my reading nook area. What type of seating arrangement can I put here that would make it very cozy?

Kenan Lebowski
2017-03-30 10:55 pm

I’d recommend a cozy lounge chair or a built-in daybed for your nook area. The daybed is really great because you have the option of both sitting comfortably or putting your feet up and relaxing with a cozy book (or kindle!).

Here is an example of a daybed from CountryLiving.com.

This cozy lounge chair is great because it helps improve your health. It’s supposed to help with blood circulation, alleviate pressure on your body and promote sleep.

Robin Crawford
2017-03-30 10:57 pm

I think something bright would making your space amazing. I really like this blue sofa to match your yellow rug. It will make your space stand-out and inviting. Add a little more decor, like a wall art and flowers, to make it complete.  I’d never leave that space!

Sarang Indraprastkar
2018-08-09 6:51 am

I would like to suggest you this kind of reading furniture for you to makes comfortable while reading.